FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Sunday 14 October 2012

277: L'adorn London Scarves

Finally, the most awaited L'adorn London parcel has come to mama! :p
Yippiee..yayy!!

Take a look at their lovely packaging...
(White roses menggedik nak enter frame jugak) :p
And my purchase ^__^
Cotton Mixed Scarf:HJ00024 (left) and Oblong Satin scarf: OS00021 (right)
For now, I only managed to grab these two scarves (Yes, I'm going to buy more..!!)
If you follow L'adorn London (in twitter or FB), you'll know they are updating stocks on Monday. I could have made my purchase in the middle of last week, but after have known that stocks are coming in every Monday, I reserved my order and waited for Monday to see some of the new catch-of-the-week.

But then....
Most of  the 'just-in' scarves has been sold when I checked them on Monday morning around 10-ish. Man, I need to be quick next time. Should I get ready on Sunday midnight to be the first to view and grab the new-in? 

Hmmm...I don't wanna miss out, I think I can do that tonight :p

As mentioned by Hana in her blog about this Cotton Mixed Scarf:

 "You can wear them in any way you want. You can wear them as a shawl or fold and wear them as a square scarf. Brilliant! You can wear them on your shoulder for those non-hijabi as well. They are so flexible I feel like I want to buy all of them"
~Hana Fedora
Totally agreed!
I tried it on immediately after I unpacked the parcel and it was super easy to wear. The first picture down here is my attempt of wearing the  haven't been ironed scarf without pin while the second picture shows the ironed scarf. You couldn't tell much difference right? In fact, I don't see any difference, haha..
So the best word to describe this scarf is.. no ironing needed!(Happy!).. and most important, it looks good on my round face too (Double happy!!)
OOhhh  I'm super duper falling in love with them now, I couldn't help my self from scrolling l'adorn london website every now and then to see if these scarves have been restocked even  it was clearly told that updates is on Monday. 
Haha, I'm obsessed like that :p
See, now I have a reason for not hating Monday. Thank you L'adorn! You've made my Monday=))


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...