FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Thursday 7 May 2009

128: Sofea Collection Scarf

Finally, I have the guts to wear this scarf. Being reluctant that the scarf will not nicely (not to mention beautifully or perfectly..although that is what I am trying to say indeed :p ) fit my round face, the fear of whether I will look fine in the scarf faded bit by bit as my family, colleagues and friends express their good response that I look OK with the new scarf. ^_^ (yippie!!) Next time I would  wear the another one (So far I already have 3 in my collection.I have a strong feeling that more to come to fill up my wardrobe) For those interested, feel free to browse through the website at http://sofea-collection.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Mohamad Ezal said...

dah ada 3 helai? apsal tak penah nampak pun... :|

pae dasuki said...

hmmm....ceritanye..tudung ni pakai mase weekdays je..weekend tak pakai tudung nih :p

zaidi said...

wahh..bila nak bukak butik online?

pae dasuki said...

ha..encek zaidi,

Apa kata kamu belilah satu tudung sofea utk wife tercinta dan satu lagi utk ibu tersayang...sejuk perut ibu mengandungkan kamu :D

sofea said...

zaidi..
butik online..dah launching last March..silalah...datang bershopping..

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...