FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Tuesday 23 October 2007

054: Nephew

Alhamdulillah..It was 20th October 2007 when my sis safely gave birth to a healthy 3.3kg baby boy..yippieee~ I am soo happy welcoming the new member in our family..which I declared him as my second baby..haha~ My brother would like to name him Mohamad _ _ _ (blanks need to be filled) haven't figured out. For the time being just addressed him as ‘baby’ =) Nisreen been a very loving sister too. She always like to put her hand on her litle brother's head and gently called him 'baby' in a very soft voice..cute kid she is. Even though it was Saturday, I was at the office - fully occupied with work although it 's only the 8th of Syawal :( After work then, I went to visit my sister at Pusrawi ..sooo eager to see my nephew .. Great! now I have a couple of cute niece and nephew!! (what a package:P)
The new born baby with his lovely aunties =p
Okay..now this is a bit off topic..:p
An exclusive 'kek batik Syawal 1428H’..a must have cake for every raye..haha, simply easy peasy.. Shown here is the last piece..and since it was, I purposely heavily decorated it..mua-ha-ha!! (ala ‘hi & mighty pie’ that we had at Chili’s on the 3rd Hari Raya) Yup, speaking on that, since this time ezal celebrated Eid in KL, our activities was going to Mid Valley on 2nd Syawal, then to One Utama on 3rd Syawal.
Till then peeps..enjoy your Raya ^_^ (we still in right ??)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...