FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Wednesday 17 August 2011

202: Detox

Fasting is one of the best way to detox our body. Just be sure to consume more fruits and drink lots of plain water in between iftar and sahur to ensure your body detox well. I am no expert in explaining further detail on body detoxify. But, I believe that drinking much plain water is a perfect way to increase our body natural cleaning process, and it works effectively during this fasting month.

This Ramadan, I manage to lighten up toxin in my body by reducing my caffeine intake. A good thing to start with, for sure. Compared to non-fasting days, a cup of coffee is a must for me at every 10.00 am (that is during the coffee-break), daily. Not to forget some other times at night, that makes it 2 or 3 cups a day.  I wonder how did I get through my coffee-free days for all these 17 days in a row during Ramadan. 

If you are looking for more detox tips, Google. There are lots of experts online who are able to give their advice.
p/s: I know, some of us working in Selangor (as that is the nearest to KL) are having their leisure time at home or even outside as today is Nuzul Quran. Enjoy your good time people, don't forget to come back to work tomorrow! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...