FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Sunday 26 March 2006

005: My Rhapsody...

Been busy this whole week. Got to finish up the model and report for the upcoming final presentation. Well, not for my self but for Faiz and Amin..tuut..don’t wanna talk further ‘bout that..
Hmm..at the hectic moment like this I need a ‘rhapsody’ that can enliven my passion on the work that I’m working on right now..(of course I’m talking ‘bout doing the model). So, what is that best rhapsody? Yeah..to me, music is the only trusted and reliable companion..not Livita or Redbull, Pearl Kacip Fatimah or ntahapehapentah drinks that kononnye can keep u awake up till the next morning. So, to ensure that I could stay up the whole night consistently, I got to prepare the best song collections so that I won’t collapse halfway at 3am or 5am ...hehe..nasib baik la.ada album baru Dewa nih..lagu dia kali ni besh2..leh layannnnn…I love the song: Sedang Ingin Bercinta and Selimut Hati instead of Laskar Cinta (yg ni of course la best..sebab ni kire killer song album nih..)

Memula tuh cam pelik je dengar lagu Sedang Ingin Bercinta nih sebab part yang Mulan (Ratu) nyanyi tu as if rentak dangdut..tapi lama2 dgr nice plak..okla..if I’m not mistaken, this song is the next single after Laskar Cinta..According to my Indonesian pal, video clip lagu tu kerreenn banget!! Hehe..Ada ramai artis cam Melly, Ari Lasso..blabla…Teringin nak tgk video clip diorg..:)

Whatever pun, Selimut Hati is among the song that I fall in love with when I listened for the first time.Thus, I would like to share that song with u guyz..(tapi leh share lyric je coz I don’t know whether I can upload the song here or not)

SELIMUT HATI

Aku kan menjadi malam malam mu..
Kan menjadi mimpi mimpi mu..
Dan selimuti hatimu..yang beku..

Aku kan menjadi bintang bintang mu..
Kan s’lalu menyinarimu..
Dan menghapus rasa rindumu..yang pilu

AKU BISA UNTUK MENJADI..
APA YANG KAU MINTA..
UNTUK MENJADI APA YANG KAU IMPIKAN..
TAPI KU TAK BISA MENJADI DIRINYA

Aku kan menjadi embun pagi mu..
Yang menyejukkan jiwamu..
Dan kan membasuh hatimu..yang layu

Tinggalkan sejenak lalumu..
Beri s’dikit waktu..
Kepadaku..tuk meyakinkan mu..
Album : Republik Cinta [Dewa]
By : Andra Ramadhan



p/s: Esok ade paper Building Technology.
The first and the last paper for this semester.
Friends, pls pray for my success ya!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...